Sunday 15 December 2013

Review: Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent Days 7-12

Here's blog post 2/4 on days 7-12 of Ciaté's Christmas Advent Calendar; the Mini Mani Month.

Day 7: Fit for a Queen

I love this silver! It's a very high pigment, metallic silver that's slightly matte. Really eye-catching and perfect for winter. Its high opacity would make it brilliant for nail art too.

Christmas, Ciate Advent Calendar, Ciaté Mini Mani Month, notd,


Day 8: Kiss Chase

I was pleased to get a pink shade that I don't already own! This is a bright salmon pink and dries super glossy. Really lovely.

Swatches, Christmas, Ciate Advent Calendar, Ciaté Mini Mani Month, notd,


Day 9: Pillowfight

Grey is one of my favourite colours to wear on my nails and this shade is no exception; it's a beautiful pink toned grey and applies effortlessly.

swatches, Christmas, Ciate Advent Calendar, Ciaté Mini Mani Month, notd,


Day 10: Speed Coat Top Coat

I have to be honest, at first I thought it was a little boring to get a top coat, but then I realised it gave me a free day to do whatever I wanted on my nails, so I went all-out and did something really Christmassy! The Speed Coat Top Coat was perfect for it, it glides on smoothy without dragging my nail art underneath and it did try really quickly. Perfect!

swatches, Christmas, Ciate Advent Calendar, Ciaté Mini Mani Month, notd,


Day 11: Jingle Belle Glitter

Such a pretty glitter, although perhaps better suited to summer. It's a peachy rose gold shade and actually has a green shine to it! So pretty on.

swatches, Christmas, Ciate Advent Calendar, Ciaté Mini Mani Month, notd,


Day 12: Pepperminty

A fairly bright minty green that applies with decent pigment, only a couple of coats required.

swatches, Christmas, Ciate Advent Calendar, Ciaté Mini Mani Month, notd,


I'm definitely happier with these 6 over the previous 6, there was a lot more variety in colour, but again not that many winter shades.

Don't forget to pop back soon for days 13-18 of the Ciaté Mini Mani Month advent calendar!

See the other posts:

Review: Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent Days 1-6
Review: Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent Days 7-12

4 comments:

  1. Day 10 and 11 are my faves! That winter mani is the cutest lol

    Maha Maven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really liked them all this week :D I think 7 and 11 are my favourites x

      Delete
  2. Fun post thank you! The grey and the mint are both so nice! In the end I made myself choose between the Ciate and the Benefit calendar and went with Benefit. Through this blog I can have the other one vicariously lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah yeah I was suffering the same dilema. I already have a fair bit of Benefit, so I went for this in the end (not that I don't have hundreds of nail polish too!).

      Delete