Monday 8 October 2012

Welcome to my Beauty Blog!

Hi! Welcome to my blog; Beauty Sweet.

I'm Hannah, a 22-year-old QA Tester from Wales, but living in London.

I've always had a keen interest in the world of beauty and cosmetics and enjoy reading others' beauty blogs to find new products to try, which has led me to creating my very own blog.


Glossy BoxSigning up to GlossyBox was the final push I needed to get me blogging! If you haven't heard about it yet, GlossyBox is a package containing 5 selected cosmetics for you to try each month. I figured this would be the perfect chance to start posting my experiences and reviews of the products I receive as well as some of the things I already own.

Hopefully my GlossyBox will arrive soon, in the meantime I'll be sure to post some of my other reviews!

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment