Saturday 16 November 2013

Review: Jade Delirio Rosa Holographic Polish

At the moment this is absolutely my favourite nail polish!

Jade Delirio Rosa, NOTD, holographic nail polish, Delirio Rosa, pretty, cute, girly

I have always loved holographic polishes and recently picked up this beautiful Delirio Rosa shade by Jade.



Whilst the holographic element isn't as strong as some of my other holographic polishes, the colour is so delightfully candy cotton pink and shimmery that it headed straight to the top of my list. I'm not sure how, but it always makes my nails look so perfect, professionally done and almost unreal.

Jade Delirio Rosa, NOTD, holographic nail polish, Delirio Rosa, pink, sparkly, holographic pink

Unlike some holographics, it applies really smoothly. You don't need too many layers for good coverage (2-3 coats) and it stays looking good and chip free for days.

Delirio Rosa by Jade is available for £6.50 from Sally Magpies.

13 comments:

  1. Adore the colour, love the shimmer in it. My two favourite things in one; pink and glitter!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah I really do love it, I think it's the perfect pink :) x

      Delete
  3. I have nominated you for my sunshine award over on my blog :D http://citygirlsbeautybox.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh love this polish Hannah; so girly :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came across your blog today and followed you, absolutely love this nail varnish! so girly and pretty. :) x

    http://oniomanialife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I'll go check out yours now :)

      Delete
  6. Wow this shade is so pretty!

    Great blog, I'm a new follower :)


    Kimberley x

    Www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, it looks like the type of nail polish that a mermaid would wear!

    Liv x

    livmyway.com

    ReplyDelete