Thursday 18 October 2012

Get Bonded nail varnish by OPI

OPI nail varnish polish Bond JamesI couldn't resist purchasing at least some of the new Bond Skyfall varnish collection from OPI. After much deliberation, I decided to go for the 'Get Bonded' set of 3, containing:
  • The Spy Who Loved Me
  • GoldenEye
  • Skyfall

The first to make it to my nails was the amazing The Spy Who Loved Me which is a fantastic jelly-like bright red shade with a beautiful shimmery finish. A truly eye-catching nail varnish, a regular wear for me I think!

Eager to check out the other shades, I also tried GoldenEye as a top-coat on my thumbnails which had a really nice effect. I wasn't so excited about GoldenEye initially, however I love it now (as a top-coat, I don't think I'd wear it alone). It's great for adding a golden glimmer to any other polish & looks particularly effective over black. For me it's nice mix that's not quite golden flakes but also not glitter, somewhere in-between the two!
OPI nail varnish polish Bond James

Last up I tried Skyfall with a top coat of GoldenEye. Skyfall was the shade I was least excited about. It was still pretty nice on, but not eye-catching in my opinion. I also found it was the fastest to chip! It will be a useful shade to have throughout Autumn/Winter though.
OPI nail varnish polish Bond James
Overall, I'd buy The Spy Who Loved Me again, possibly GoldenEye too, but not Skyfall. Have you tried any of the Bond range? Which is your favourite?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment