Tuesday 6 August 2013

2 Latest Skin Care Favourites

Over the last few weeks I've changed quite a few of my essential beauty products and I've found a few that I really like.

L'oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil

L'oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil clean perfect beautyWhere better to start than with the product that helps with getting a really clean and clear base; L'oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil.

This is actually the first oil cleanser I've ever bought. I usually use a mixture of face wipes and exfoliating face wash to remove my make up, but that usually ends up in a fair bit of scrubbing to get rid of panda eyes from eyeliner and mascara.

I have been SO impressed with it. You're instructed to apply it to dry skin and massage in for 15 seconds before removing with warm water. I usually massage for a little longer than 15 seconds but it really does an amazing job at removing all traces of my make up. It baffles me how it can be so smooth and gentle on my skin whilst completely destroys my make up!


After washing off my face really does feel clean and moisturised. I'll definitely be buying this and at £5.33 on sale at Boots currently, this cleanser is an absolute steal.

Clinique Moisture Surge

Clinique Moisture Surge Review moisturiser beauty blog Now on to my moisturiser. I've always heard good things of Clinique, but this is actually my first ever purchase from their range and I'm not disappointed.

The Clinique Moisture Surge is a really light moisturising gel that comes in a decent sized container, full to the brim! It's really disappointing to buy a product and find that you get so much less than you expect inside, but you definitely won't get that here.

It feels really moisturising and smooth when you apply it and since I've been using it, my face is considerably less dry but without the greasiness that you can get from intensely moisturising creams. I love the peach gel texture. I'm sure this product will last me a really long time, so I think it's worth the £32 from Debenhams.
Clinique Moisture Surge Review dry skin moisturiser cream gel

No comments:

Post a Comment