Monday 4 February 2013

Clear Improvement by Origins

Origins Clear Improvement face mask
I bought this Origins Clear Improvement charcoal mask after hearing some good things about the brand in a magazine.

The packaging mentions that it contains Active Charcoal, White China Clay and Lecithin to draw out deep-dwelling pore cloggers, absorb environmental toxins and dissolve impurities. It recommends applying it once a week.

I started by using a warm, damp face cloth to open my pores before applying this and leaving to dry, which takes around 5-10 minutes. Although I have somewhat sensitive skin, I don't think I'd recommend this to those with very sensitive skin as it did give a tingling sensation as it dried.

Origins Clear Improvement face mask charcoal
As with all face masks I've tried, it took about a minute of washing to get all of the product off my face. After drying my face, my skin appear to have a 'minor improvement' and it hadn't left my face dry like I'd expected. However I would suggest moisturising afterwards.

I found this product quite nice, but nothing special to be honest. Not something I'd make the effort to buy again.

Have you had better results with this mask?

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment