Monday 9 September 2013

Transport your make up easily with LAY/N/GO


I just saw this nifty make up bag by LAY/N/GO for sale at £20 on BeautyCrowd.com and thought it was a great idea.

It's a round, washable fabric that pulls up into a sealed clutch via a drawstring. It sounds like it would be a great travel item, so you can quickly access all your products in one go without having to pull them all out or dig through a small bag. It even has a lip around the edge to stop your products from rolling off. Very tempted to buy it!

(Disclosure: I do not own this product, nor am I affiliated with it)

2 comments:

  1. This is genius! I hate rooting around in a small makeup bag to get things!

    Lucy

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thought so too! Really tempted to buy :)

      Delete