Friday 30 August 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

blog award beauty style fashion

I was delighted to be nominated by the lovely ladies at Rochelle & Natascha at Next-Route-Style for the 'Very Inspiring Blogger' award. I think this is a great way to share some of the the lovely blogs you follow online.

The guidelines for sharing this award are:
1. Display Logo on blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. Share 7 Facts about yourself
4. Nominate 10 other blogs of your choice to receive the award
5. Let them know you have nominated them!


So, without further ado, here's my facts and nominations!


Facts About Me

1. I'm Welsh (and a quarter German) but I have an English accent (usually!). I only moved to London when I was 21, for a job at EA

2. I currently work for Sony, which means I get to spend my days working on the PS4, PS3 and PS Vita! I'm an avid gamer and always have been. I was a Sony fan-girl long before I worked there :) some games I've worked on include The Sims Social and Kinectimals


3. I actually trained in child care initially and spent 3 years working in a school for children with special needs

4. I watch a lot of TV! Favourites include Dexter, Firefly, Fringe, X Files, Mad Men, Desperate Housewives, Breaking Bad, Nip/Tuck

5. I want to learn how to scuba dive. I went recently on my holiday to Egypt and thought it was wonderful

6. My favourite animal is the shark. For as long as I can remember I've always been amazed by them. I'd like to swim with them one day!

7. I really want to visit Wyoming. My favourite author is C.J. Box, he writes fictional thrillers set in Wyoming and now I long to visit!


My Nominations for the Very Inspiring Blog Award

1. Miss Makeup Magpie - I love the cute design and the posts are often about things I like/want
2. Ashly London - The customised images in each post is lovely!
3. Essie Button - for her interesting ideas for posts
4. London Beauty Review - Gemma is an ex-colleague of mine and her blog was the inspiration I needed to start my own!
5. That's Obvimickee I've come across some of my favourite products from checking out her blog/Instagram
6. Zoella - for having a very cheery blog :)
7. Frances Cassandra - love checking up on her fashion and lifestyle posts
8. Katies World of Beauty - plenty of variety and good reads
9. Your Teen Diaries - another blogger with similar taste to me, great for finding suitable products!
10. Harriet Darcey - I love the variety of her content

No comments:

Post a Comment